Vendisys Inc. (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) is concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself”) accessing the services on the Vendisys Inc.
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- 1.1 The Information (which shall also include data) provided by You to Vendisys Inc. or collected from You by Vendisys Inc. may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- 1.3 Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You registering as a user on the Website, availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to participating in any online survey or contest or otherwise or posting user reviews or otherwise doing business on the Website.
- 1.5 Vendisys Inc. may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information may include Your geographic location, details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website or the duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access.
- 1.8 You hereby represent to Vendisys Inc. that:-
- 1.8.1 the Information You provide from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Vendisys Inc.
- 1.8.2 Your providing the Information to Vendisys Inc. and Vendisys Inc.’ consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- 1.10 Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than United States but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of United States) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
2. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, USING, STORING AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Vendisys Inc. collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) and shall include the following:
- 2.1 to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- 2.2 to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services offered on the Website;
- 2.3 to provide You with information about services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers;
- 2.4 to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- 2.5 to send You surveys and marketing communications;
- 2.6 to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, services and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- 2.7 to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- 2.8 if You avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil the same.
- 2.9 to protect the integrity and for proper administering of the Website;
- 2.10 to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website;
- 2.11 to improve the services and content on the Website;
- 2.12 to conducting academic research, surveys, analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- 2.13 to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- 2.14 to implement information security practices;
- 2.15 to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- 2.16 to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- 2.17 to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- 2.18 to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Vendisys Inc.; and
- 2.19 To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
[Individually and collectively referred to as (“Purposes”)]
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.1 The Services are not available to You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Vendisys Inc. may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the United States to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- 3.4 We may also share Personal Information if We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
- 3.5 We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- 3.6 You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to Us or to any third party.
4. LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
- 4.3 We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, claim or expense caused as a result of You accessing these third party sites and features.
- 5.1 We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to Your Personal Information.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify Your identity. You agree to provide Us all the information that We request for the security review. If You fail to comply with any security request, We reserve the right to terminate your account with Us and prohibit Your access to the Website.
- 5.3 We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
- 5.4 The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of Vendisys Inc. or their merchants or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Vendisys Inc., the merchants or the third party that may own the Marks
- 5.5 Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- 5.6 Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond Our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Vendisys Inc. to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address as may be notified to You.
8. GOOGLE ADSENSE
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Vijay Almeida